- 27.2mm seatpost for increased in-saddle comfort.
- Mechanical or fully internal Di2 ready – frame ships with all rubber grommets required and Di2 seatpost battery shim.
- BB86 press-fit BB shell and fully internal cable routing.
- Ships with FSA Orbit C-40 (No.42) sealed cartridge bearing integrated headset.
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame
Genesis Zero Team Frameset – 2017
Weekend warrior or amateur racer looking for that competitive edge? It all starts here…
A race ready, light, stiff and fast 30/40T high-modulus uni-directional carbon mix frameset. Tapered fork legs with a truncated aero profile improve comfort whilst retaining the aero benefits of old and dressed in the Madison Genesis team colours. You’ll be pleased to know that the high grade carbon comes at no sacrifice to durability and our original limited lifetime warranty remains.
Further reading here.
Frame and Fork
- 30/40T Monocoque Carbon Road Race w/ Tapered Headtube & Fully Internal Cable Routing (Di2/Mechanical compatible)
- Full Carbon AAF Integrated Advanced Aero Fork w/ 1-1/2″ – 1-1/8″ Tapered Steerer
- FSA Orbit C-40 / No.42 Integrated
- Raw Carbon Gloss Black
- 1.54kg (Med frame, fork, headset & seatclamp)
- Front Derailleur
- 31.8mm Band-on (not incl.)
- Bottom Bracket
- BB86 Press-Fit (not incl.)
- 27.2mm (not incl.)
- Seat Clamp
- 31.8mm (incl.)
|1 – Horizontal Toptube Length (mm)||525||545||565||585||600|
|2 – Seat Angle (°)||74||73.5||73||72.5||72.5|
|3 – Headtube Length (mm)||130||145||175||205||230|
|4 – Head Angle (°)||72||73||73.5||73.5||74|
|5 – Seat Tube Length (C-T, mm)||480||510||540||570||600|
|6 – BB Drop (mm)||68||68||68||68||68|
|7 – Chanstay Length (mm)||405||407||407||410||410|
|8 – Fork Offset (mm)||45||45||45||45||45|
|9 – Trail (mm)||62||55||52||52||49|
|10 – Wheelbase Length (mm)||974||977||990||1003||1012|
|11 – Standover (mm)||–||–||–||–||–|
|12 – Stack (mm)||530||545||575||602||625|
|13 – Reach (mm)||375||385||390||400||405|