- Reynolds 931 Precipitation Hardening Stainless Steel with glass bead blast/brushed contrasting finish and our new exclusive fully oval toptube and oval-round Ø36.4mm downtube that mirrors the exact profiles used on the Volare 953 V5.
- Full carbon ADK fork w/ 1-1/2 – 1-1/8” tapered steerer (370g uncut).
- Beefy Ø24mm round-oval-round chainstays, oval-round Ø31/41- 36.4mm downtube and BB86 press-fit BB shell help deliver a stiff and efficient pedalling platform.
- Permanently shimmed seat tube for Ø27.2mm seatpost, flat ovalised seatstays and fully oval Ø31/8/25.4mm toptube help ensure great in-saddle comfort.
- New Ø44/34 tapered headtube follows the profile of a tapered steerer much closer than the straight Ø44mm part previously used – v.little excess space/diameter/material = lower weight. It’s also easier on the eye.
- Mechanical or fully internal Di2 ready – frame ships with rubber blanking grommets and Di2 seatpost battery shim.
- Ships with FPD Dozer-1189 headset & brass cable adjusters (self-lubricating).
Genesis Volare 931 Frameset – 2017
Drawing upon everything we’ve learnt from 3 seasons of racing steel in the pro peloton, the Volare 931 combines the outstanding good looks and stainless durability we’ve grown to know and love with truly modern performance credentials to create a capable, somewhat more accessibly priced stainless steel road rocket!
The stout BB86 Press-fit BB, beefy Ø24mm round-oval-round chainstays and oval-round Ø31.4/41.4-36.4mm downtube are all engineered with the sole purpose of providing maximum stiffness, whilst the slender flat-ovalised seatstays, Ø27.2mm seatpost and full-oval Ø31.8/25.4mm toptube all work together to form a nice buffer between the road and rider, adding in some much needed compliance to make long days in the saddle a breeze.
Finished in a resplendent brushed/blasted full stainless finish the Volare 931 is the thinking riders' road race machine – modern performance, timeless looks and that ever-present, magical steel ride quality.
Frame and Fork
- Reynolds 931 Precipitation Hardening Stainless Steel, w/ Ø44-34mm Tapered Steerer & Dual Di2/Mechanical Compatibility
- ADK Full Carbon Road Race w/ 1.5-1 1/8″ Tapered Steerer
- FPD Dozer-1189 (Ø44-34mm)
- Stainless Steel Blasted/Brushed
- 2.26kg (Med frame, fork, headset & seatclamp)
- XS | S | M | L | XL
- Front Derailleur
- 31.8mm Band-on (not incl.)
- Bottom Bracket
- BSA 68mm (not incl.)
- 27.2mm (not incl.) / Di2 Seatpost Battery Shim (incl.)
- Seat Clamp
- 31.8mm (incl.)
|1 – Effective Top Tube (mm)||516||536||554||572||592|
|2 – Seat Angle (°)||74||73.5||73.25||73||72.5|
|3 – Headtube Length (mm)||115||130||145||165||180|
|4 – Head Angle (°)||71.5||72||73||73.3||73.3|
|5 – Seat Tube Length (C-T, mm)||470||490||520||540||560|
|6 – BB Drop (mm)||72||72||70||68||68|
|7 – Chanstay Length (mm)||405||407||407||410||410|
|8 – Fork Offset (mm)||52||52||45||45||45|
|9 – Trail (mm)||57||54||55||54||54|
|10 – Wheelbase Length (mm)||970||983||983||996||1011|
|11 – Standover (mm)||–||–||–||–||–|
|12 – Stack (mm)||525||542||560||578||593|
|13 – Reach (mm)||365||375||385||395||405|