- Mjölnir seamless double-butted chromoly frame with versatile 68mm BB shell allowing for mtb or road-based builds (road = 50T max chainring size).
- x3 set of bottle bosses for longer adventures or extra-thirsty riders.
- Straight blade, double-butted unicrown Cr-Mo fork, with bus-sized clearances and 55mm offset
- Sloping toptube and a small headtube extension result in a good HB height without sacrificing healthy standover clearance.
- Compact seat tube and plenty of exposed Ø27.2mm seatpost for increased in-saddle comfort.
- Includes a Prestine PT-1770 1-1/8″ semi cartridge headset & new brass cable adjuster (self-lubricating).
Genesis Vagabond Frameset – 2017
“That sweet middle ground between a cyclocross bike and a 29’er that makes it the best all-around bike one can build”
There’s good reason why this type of bike is often only the result of custom builds – compatibility. Namely compatibility woes between road and mtb parts. With this in mind we designed the frameset to be as accommodating as possible within the design confines (road or mtb chainset/FD). We knew some people would take one look at the frame and want to build it up with a more road-focused (albeit larger tyred) build in mind, others, would see knobbly tyres and mud.
Frame and Fork
- Genesis Mjölnir Seamless Double-Butted Chromoly
- Straight Blade Unicrown Cr-Mo
- Prestine PT-1770 1-1/8″ semi cartridge
- Deep Purple
- 3.92kg (Med incl. Frame, Fork, Headset & Seatclamp)
- S | M | L | XL
- Front Derailleur
- 28.6mm (not incl.)
- Bottom Bracket
- BSA 73mm (not incl.)
- 27.2mm (incl.)
- Seat Clamp
- 29.8mm (incl.)
|1 – Effective Top Tube (mm)||541||567||593||614|
|2 – Seat Angle (°)||72.5||72.5||72.5||72.5|
|3 – Headtube Length (mm)||150||170||190||210|
|4 – Head Angle (°)||71||71||71||71|
|5 – Seat Tube Length (C-T, mm)||430||460||490||520|
|6 – BB Drop (mm)||73||73||73||73|
|7 – Chanstay Length (mm)||445||445||445||445|
|8 – Fork Offset (mm)||55||55||55||55|
|9 – Trail (mm) (based on 29×2.1″ Tyre)||67||67||67||67|
|10 – Wheelbase Length (mm)||1029||1056||1082||1104|
|11 – Standover (mm)||–||–||–||–|
|12 – Stack (mm)||589||608||627||646|
|13 – Reach (mm)||355||375||395||410|