- Updated Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated chromoly frame with our new proprietary cast flat mount dropout, camouflaged rack and guard eyelets and Ø44-34mm tapered headtube.
- New straight bladed carbon disc fork features generous clearances (28c tyre + 40mm ‘guard), discreet mudguard eyelets on the inside of the fork blades and thru-fork leg cable routing.
- ZS lower headset cup ensures flowing lines and a clean transition from fork crown to headtube. Compatible with tapered steerer forks (circa 368mm axle-crown) with an external lower 44m cup (circa 13mm stack) – the cup stack height cancels out the reduction in fork height almost exactly.
- Ships with FSA sealed cartridge bearing headset & new brass cable adjusters (self-lubricating).
- +5mm added to chainstay length (420mm) to aid tyre/’guard clearance.
Genesis Equilibrium Disc 725 Frameset – 2016
Disc is the ideal partner to our Equilibrium 725 frame where the emphasis is a little less on ‘race’ and more on ‘ride’.
Proven Equilibrium geometry and practicality combines with traditional steel frame and confidence-inspiring disc brake performance which we believe makes for the ideal road disc all-rounder. For those riders that that favour comfort, stability and fun before KOM leaderboards.
You’ll be pleased to know we also transferred over all of the added practicalities from the standard Equilibrium; generous clearances, mudguard eyelets and even rear rack mounts. Start your custom-build road disc project here.
Frame and Fork
- Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly, w/ Ø44-34mm Tapered Steerer & Dual Di2/Mechanical Compatibility
- Carbon Road Disc w/ 1-1/8″ Alloy Steerer
- Prestine PT-1806-616 Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- 2.95kg (Med frame, fork, headset & seatclamp)
- XS | S | M | L | XL
- Front Derailleur
- 28.6mm Band-on (not incl.)
- Bottom Bracket
- BSA 68mm (not incl.)
- 27.2mm (not incl.)
- Seat Clamp
- 29.8mm (incl.)
|1 – Effective Top Tube (mm)||522||542||559||580||602|
|2 – Seat Angle (°)||74||73.5||73.5||73||72.5|
|3 – Headtube Length (mm)||130||150||170||190||210|
|4 – Head Angle (°)||71||71.5||73||73||73|
|5 – Seat Tube Length (C-T, mm)||470||500||530||550||580|
|6 – BB Drop (mm)||72||72||72||72||72|
|7 – Chanstay Length (mm)||420||420||420||420||420|
|8 – Fork Offset (mm)||45||45||45||45||45|
|9 – Trail (mm)||69||66||57||57||57|
|10 – Wheelbase Length (mm)||990||1000||1003||1019||1035|
|11 – Standover (mm)||–||–||–||–||–|
|12 – Stack (mm)||539||559||584||603||622|
|13 – Reach (mm)||368||376||386||396||406|