- Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated chromoly frame w/ new, cast double-eyelet dropout – retains full mudguard & rear rack capabilities but in a much
- Revised 5-size split with slightly more compact geometry for more exposed seatpost and in-saddle comfort.
- 57mm long-drop brake caliper fit for clearance with full length mudguards.
- Slightly longer chainstay (+5mm @ 420mm) to aid tyre/mudguard clearance.
- New fork w/ longer 50mm fork offset for improved toe clearance on smaller sizes, optimised trail with 25c+ tyres and increased comfort (longer wheelbase).
- Includes headset & new brass cable adjusters (self-lubricating).
Genesis Equilibrium 725 Frameset – 2017
A modern classic in its' own right. The Equilibrium is the quintessential 4-season road bike, beautifully crafted from Reynolds 725 heat-treated chromoly and available as an accessible frame-only option for endless build possibilities.
Stunning classical looks in an eminently practical package – a modern day success story that proves that steel is still a material to be reckoned with given the right application. The Equilibrium is designed to mix comfort, speed and efficiency in a package suited to less-than-perfect tarmac.
The type of road bike that can mix up in the bunch on Sunday morning as well as tackle a country lane descent as fast as your nerves allow.
With improved clearances and cast double-eyelet dropouts the Equilibrium is more practical than ever before.
Frame and Fork
- Reynolds 725 Heat-Treated Chromoly
- Carbon Road w/ 1-1/8″ Alloy Steerer
- Prestine PT-1770 1-1/8″ semi cartridge
- 2.72kg (Med frame, fork, headset & seatclamp)
- XS | S | M | L | XL
- Front Derailleur
- 28.6mm Band-on (not incl.)
- Bottom Bracket
- BSA 68mm (not incl.)
- 27.2mm (not incl.)
- Seat Clamp
- 29.8mm (incl.)
|1 – Effective Top Tube (mm)||526||542||561||579||595|
|2 – Seat Angle (°)||73.5||73.5||73.5||73||73|
|3 – Headtube Length (mm)||120||140||160||180||200|
|4 – Head Angle (°)||72||72||72||72||72|
|5 – Seat Tube Length (C-T, mm)||460||490||520||540||570|
|6 – BB Drop (mm)||72||72||72||72||72|
|7 – Chanstay Length (mm)||420||420||420||420||420|
|8 – Fork Offset (mm)||50||50||50||50||50|
|9 – Trail (mm) (based on 700x27c Tyre)||59||59||59||59||59|
|10 – Wheelbase Length (mm)||1009||1009||1016||1032||1048|
|11 – Standover (mm)||–||–||–||–||–|
|12 – Stack (mm)||533||556||579||598||618|
|13 – Reach (mm)||374||375||385||395||405|