- 24/30-ton high-modulus carbon fibre frame with compact geometry, BB86 press-fit BB, mudguard eyelets, generous clearances, comfy Ø27.2mm seatpost & Shimano flat mount dropout.
- Full carbon 1-1/2” tapered steerer fork w/ 15x100mm thru-axle & discreet mudguard eyelets and Shimano flat mount interface.
- Rear wheel cutout is usually used for aero gains, instead, we’ve used it to enable clearance for up to 33c + 45mm mudguard without having
to resort to an overtly long chainstay (420mm).
- Mechanical or fully internal Di2 ready – frame ships with all rubber grommets required and Di2 seatpost battery shim.
- Ships with FSA Orbit C-40 (No.42) sealed cartridge bearing integrated headset.
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame
Genesis Datum Frameset – 2017
It’s for Gravel. It’s for road. It’s a Ravel bike!
The new 24/30 ton, high modulus carbon fibre Datum frameset brings a new way of thinking when it comes to versatility. For some it’ll be a fast, comfy road bike, for others it’ll be a large tyre gravel bike. Read more about the development of the Datum here.
The rear cut out in the seat tube means you can run 33c tyres with 45mm mudguards and maintain a 420mm chainstay, keeping the handling on point. It’s also fully Di2 ready and comes with all rubber grommets and seatpost battery shim, Shimano flat mount disc interface and a 15mm front fork thru axle.
The perfect balance between road and adventure – where will you take it?
Limited lifetime warranty on frame.
Frame and Fork
- Genesis Monocoque Carbon Disc
- Genesis Carbon XL Road Disc w/ 1.5″ – 1-1/8″ Tapered Steerer & Ø15mm Thru-axle
- FSA Orbit C-40 / No.42 Integrated
- Raw Carbon Gloss Black
- Front Derailleur
- Braze-on (not incl.)
- Bottom Bracket
- BB86 Press-Fit (not incl.)
- 27.2mm (not incl.)
- Seat Clamp
- 31.8mm (incl.)
|1 – Horizontal Toptube Length (mm)||526||542||561||579||595|
|2 – Seat Angle (°)||73.5||73.5||73.25||73||73|
|3 – Headtube Length (mm)||115||135||155||175||195|
|4 – Head Angle (°)||72||72||72||72||72|
|5 – Seat Tube Length (C-T, mm)||460||490||520||540||570|
|6 – BB Drop (mm)||72||72||72||72||72|
|7 – Chanstay Length (mm)||420||420||420||420||420|
|8 – Fork Offset (mm)||50||50||50||50||50|
|9 – Trail (mm)||59||59||59||59||59|
|10 – Wheelbase Length (mm)||985||1001||1017||1033||1050|
|11 – Standover (mm)||–||–||–||–||–|
|12 – Stack (mm)||544||563||585||602||621|
|13 – Reach (mm)||365||375||385||395||405|